skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bottoms Up 2 (as self indulgent as 1)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Convention? Sure I watched if you mean Sunday Night Football.

So McCain gave his big speech last night. I'm not going to lie, I didn't see it. I was too busy watching this. (Both real time and then again in slow-mo twice. LOVE IT!)
Posted by Remote Controller at 1:48 PM
Labels: Brandon Jacobs, Redskins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (8)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Republicans are crazy - unless their rich
      • Move over Gore - McCain invented Crackberries!
      • Home Foreclosures and the Republicans in Michigan
      • Most delicious looking pig's head ever
      • Convention? Sure I watched if you mean Sunday Nig...
      • "Fiscal conservative" = for inequality
      • "Ferris Bueller’s parade has officially been raine...
      • #1 thing I'm horrified by today.

Contributors

  • Breezy
  • Remote Controller